piatok 16. marca 2012

Veronika B.

ELECTIONS 2012


Legislative elections were held in Slovakia on March 10, 2012. I think that this day affect our lives for a long time.

The clear winner of our elections has become political party SMER - Social Democracy with 44, 41 percent. The president of this political party is Robert Fico. I think that the result of our elections was certain and expected. This year elections were very popular, because 60 % of Slovaks turned out to vote. I am not agree with political programme SMER-SD, because they want increase taxation. In my opinion the main problem why SMER-SD won is that a lot of old people vote for this political party, because this political party increased pension.

I would never vote the political party SMER-SD, but I will keep my fingers, I will hope that situation will be better for us and promises will not only promises.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára