nedeľa 18. marca 2012

Martin B.


Slovak Elections
Our premature elections won SMER-SD the left oriented political party. It wasn´t surprise because most of preliminary results predicted that .
On the one hand it is bad element  for our economy. And also for me like a student and young people.I regret that we are going to have monochrome government.I thought that fico would have less than 83 seats in parliament.....unfortunately not.  On the other hand it is better than have government conglomerate with 6 political parties.This kind of government we hand during 2 years and that only bring us premature elections.We will see whether it was good move from citizens of Slovakia or not.
The only thing I hope that it would not so bad.
I don´t understand policy in general but this is my modest opinion.
Thank you for your attention.....

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára